Friday, March 23, 2012

BRRR... it's snowing on Mt Baw Baw




What roller coaster weather we have had this week.  Tuesday was hot and windy. I snapped the cheery sunflowers in a shop on Brunswick Street. Wednesday was wet and cold. But I was glad of the rain: saved watering my veggies. Yesterday I ate lunch in the garden. In the sun. it was lovely. I read from my new poetry book, wishing I had hand work I could do outside so that I didnt have to go back inside to work.  Today I'm rugged up in a wooly jacket and have the heater on.  First time this year. And socks.  But I am working with a lovely sunny 1950's vintage fabric (which I bought here). Making a top.  Enjoying the heady scent of jasmine I picked from an overhanging bush on my morning walk. It smells like summer.  And i am getting very excited thinking  about the little four paws who will be coming to live here tomorrow.  The photo was taken when she was two weeks old.  She is now nine weeks.  Cant wait to meet her again and get to know her.


No comments:

Post a Comment