Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Blogtoberfest Day 16: New

I have gone on thinking about my Spring Manifesto, using my morning pages of writing to explore this further. Thinking about it while walking with Billie.  It is beginning to take some shape and I am really enjoying thinking about how I can make this last quarter of the year fulfilling, enjoyable, fun, profitable, manageable. More thinking is yet required on this. What I am really clear about though, is just how good it is to have the chance to begin again.  To start over and over again.  With new hopes, new intentions, new goals, new practices.  Like pressing the refresh button at the top of my screen.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of a spring manifesto - spring is my favourite time of year, when everything begins afresh :)

    ReplyDelete